Sunday, January 3, 2010

10 Corso Como x Paul Smith

Whenever people ask me what car I'd like to buy when I grow up (I am 24!), I say, 'Mini Cooper.' I like Minis because they are slightly odd-looking and luxe without being flashy. Since I don't drive and can't afford an actual Mini Cooper, I've always had an eye on Paul Smith's Mini Cooper bags. I think they are a great way of adding spice to a boring outfit. Although I have always kind of liked them, I have never loved them. Until yesterday, that is. When I saw the co-branded Paul Smith x 10 Corso Como bags and loved it. They are amazing. I love the wildlife cartoons and the Corso Como storefront background. They are available at the Corso Como website for USD 443.73 (plus 40 euros for shipping). Expensive, but worth it, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment